RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Last updated: March 07, 2022
Thank you for shopping at Bejouh.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Bejouh Jewellery and Accessories, 13 Freeland Park, Wareham Road Poole, Dorset BH16 6FH England.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Bejouh, accessible from https://bejouh.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
YOUR ORDER CANCELLATION RIGHTS
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 7 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for canceling an Order is 7 days from the date on which You received the Goods.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for return
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods are not used or damaged
- You have the receipt or online confirmation email as proof of purchase
For hygiene reasons, the following Goods cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged:
- Body piercing products
- Hair accessories
- Face masks
We also cannot refund or exchange gift cards.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular-priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please send us an email at email@example.com.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
13 Freeland Park, Wareham Road
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org